Posted By: Casey Reynolds February 1, 2016
More from TMS
- A new House bill would cobble the money together for one last full dividend
- House Finance turns attention from prison sentences to drug treatment in continued effort to tackle crime
- Legislators stand by forward funding of schools as Dunleavy administration ramps up threats
- The ‘War on Criminals’ is slightly cheaper in early years under compromise, nearly same in the long run
- Week Ahead: Will a divided Legislature settle on a $3,000 dividend?