It appears Amy Demboski was not expecting a challenger in her run for re-election to the Anchorage Assembly. Her latest APOC report shows through February 1st she didn’t receive a single donation from a donor other than herself. Even with her own donation counted she only raised $100. She will likely need more than this to beat a Begich.
Posted By: Casey Reynolds February 15, 2016
More from TMS
- Gov. Dunleavy’s first crack at budget ups PFD to $3,000, puts off back payments for another day
- Friday in the Sun (Dec. 14): The Coalition Theory edition
- Independent Rep. Ortiz is calling on fellow legislators to get on board with Rep. Knopp’s bipartisan coalition
- Anchorage Daily News teams up with ProPublica to boost local reporting
- Court denies state’s request to hurry House District 1 lawsuit as LeBon joins suit