It appears Amy Demboski was not expecting a challenger in her run for re-election to the Anchorage Assembly. Her latest APOC report shows through February 1st she didn’t receive a single donation from a donor other than herself. Even with her own donation counted she only raised $100. She will likely need more than this to beat a Begich.
Posted By: Casey Reynolds February 15, 2016
More from TMS
- Dunleavy’s budget is picking winners and losers, but it doesn’t have to
- AKLEG Day 38: The Dunleavy administration is failing to convince legislators its budget is good for Alaska
- Dunleavy wants to end pollution-monitoring Ocean Ranger program even though it pays for itself
- Ratings agency says Dunleavy budget proposals could hurt credit of local governments
- AKLEG Day 37: Dunleavy’s budget would end ferry service to more than 30 communities on Oct. 1