Here are the polling slides from Harstad Research’s survey of 1004 Alaskans. This is the biggest poll of the Permanent Fund in 40 years.
Posted By: TMS Editor April 17, 2017
More from TMS
- Friday in the Sun: The Conspiracy Theory edition
- If absentee trends hold true, Republicans could regain leads in Fairbanks legislative races. That’s a big if.
- Democrats Kawasaki and Dodge take leads in close legislative races, reviving chance of House coalition
- Dunleavy’s head of ‘constitutional reform’ thinks the Alaska Constitution is ‘awful,’ pushed for convention
- Friday in the Sun: The 19-member Majority edition