Here are the polling slides from Harstad Research’s survey of 1004 Alaskans. This is the biggest poll of the Permanent Fund in 40 years.
Posted By: TMS Editor April 17, 2017
More from TMS
- Three nominated to fill House seat vacated by Sen. Revak, decision due by Dec. 2
- Comic: More like guidelines
- Friday in the Sun (Nov. 8): The 2Legit2Litigate edition
- In another rebuke to Dunleavy, court rules forward funding of education is constitutional
- Dunleavy admin wants to spend up to $600,000 to take union dues case to U.S. Supreme Court