Here are the polling slides from Harstad Research’s survey of 1004 Alaskans. This is the biggest poll of the Permanent Fund in 40 years.
Posted By: TMS Editor April 17, 2017
More from TMS
- If Alaska ‘doesn’t have a problem,’ Trump says you can’t justify shelter-in-place order. Alaska has a problem.
- State goes after alleged COVID-19 price gouger, will soon have expanded powers
- A lot of money is heading Alaska’s way—and no one knows how it’ll be spent
- Dragged to the finish line, Legislature approves budget, COVID-19 measures. AKLEG End-of-session recap
- Emergency or just timely? Either way AIDEA uses COVID-19 meeting to advance Ambler Road