Here is the best, most entertaining, and on-point speech I’ve heard about the state of Alaska’s budget. The kicker is these words were spoken on May 2, 2002. It is amazing how history has repeated itself.
Posted By: Casey Reynolds February 13, 2016
More from TMS
- Lawsuit filed seeking to add Sweeney to special election ballot, but judge inclined to keep three-way race
- Progressive Volland leads in Anchorage special election, which will add 12th seat to assembly
- Division of Elections: Sweeney doesn’t get Gross’ spot in special election
- Gross withdraws, leaving uncertainty about his spot in the special election
- Alaska’s witness signature requirement hasn’t helped catch fraud, but it has stopped thousands of votes from being counted