Here is the best, most entertaining, and on-point speech I’ve heard about the state of Alaska’s budget. The kicker is these words were spoken on May 2, 2002. It is amazing how history has repeated itself.
Posted By: Casey Reynolds February 13, 2016
More from TMS
- Kenai Peninsula Borough paid more than $260,000 to settle complaints against Pierce
- Anne Sears is no longer Alaska’s Missing and Murdered Indigenous Persons investigator
- Republicans enraged by Alaska’s special election should look in the mirror
- Kurka calls on Pierce to resign from governor’s race, citing unconfirmed harassment claim
- Mary Peltola wins Alaska’s first RCV election, beating Palin to become first Alaska Native congressperson