Here is the best, most entertaining, and on-point speech I’ve heard about the state of Alaska’s budget. The kicker is these words were spoken on May 2, 2002. It is amazing how history has repeated itself.
Posted By: Casey Reynolds February 13, 2016
More from TMS
- Friday in the Sun (Feb. 26): The ‘C’mon man’ edition
- House pledges to work weekends after GOP Rep. Cronk tests positive for covid-19
- House member tests positive for covid-19, House closes for the day
- Alaska Gov. Mike Dunleavy tests positive for covid-19
- Dunleavy Chief of Staff Ben Stevens is on his way out to take executive job with ConocoPhillips