It appears Amy Demboski was not expecting a challenger in her run for re-election to the Anchorage Assembly. Her latest APOC report shows through February 1st she didn’t receive a single donation from a donor other than herself. Even with her own donation counted she only raised $100. She will likely need more than this to beat a Begich.
Posted By: Casey Reynolds February 15, 2016
More from TMS
- Democrats, independents make key gains in latest legislative results
- APOC to consider subpoenas for pro-Dunleavy group accused of illegally coordinating with governor
- Anchorage Assembly’s Austin Quinn-Davidson announces she won’t run for re-election
- Candidate Armstrong, Division of Elections move to toss eligibility lawsuit as ‘campaign stunt’
- Friday in the Sun (Nov. 11): The What to Expect When You’re Expecting (election results) edition