It appears Amy Demboski was not expecting a challenger in her run for re-election to the Anchorage Assembly. Her latest APOC report shows through February 1st she didn’t receive a single donation from a donor other than herself. Even with her own donation counted she only raised $100. She will likely need more than this to beat a Begich.
Posted By: Casey Reynolds February 15, 2016
More from TMS
- Judge rejects effort to halt expansion of Alaska-run business relief program, calling situation ‘grave’
- UA Regents name five finalists for interim president, all with ties to UA
- ZALETEL: The opportunity for real change is now
- State’s ‘lawless’ expansion of business relief program invites corruption, plaintiffs argue
- Crowd-funded polling shows close races across the board for Alaska