It appears Amy Demboski was not expecting a challenger in her run for re-election to the Anchorage Assembly. Her latest APOC report shows through February 1st she didn’t receive a single donation from a donor other than herself. Even with her own donation counted she only raised $100. She will likely need more than this to beat a Begich.
Demboski Raises No Money From Donors
Posted By: Casey Reynolds February 15, 2016
More from TMS
- ‘We’re just asking for the crust.’ School advocates ask for funding increase to keep up with inflation
- House keeps Tribal Affairs committee over Rep. Eastman’s objections
- Dunleavy calls for Alaska to be ‘the most pro-life state in the country’
- Anchorage Assembly takes ‘extraordinary’ measures to rein in Mayor Bronson
- New Republican House Majority outlines its priorities, kind of
Maybe she asked, but no one gave????