It appears Amy Demboski was not expecting a challenger in her run for re-election to the Anchorage Assembly. Her latest APOC report shows through February 1st she didn’t receive a single donation from a donor other than herself. Even with her own donation counted she only raised $100. She will likely need more than this to beat a Begich.
Posted By: Casey Reynolds February 15, 2016
More from TMS
- After repeated violations of capitol’s masking policy, Sen. Reinbold fined $250
- Dunbar campaign files finance complaint against Bronson campaign, alleging $170,000+ in violations
- Senate’s scaled-back disaster bill would put serious limits on Dunleavy’s spending power
- Saturday in the Sun: The Legislative Matters edition
- Progressives still have leads as more ballots counted in Anchorage election, but conservatives are keeping it close