It appears Amy Demboski was not expecting a challenger in her run for re-election to the Anchorage Assembly. Her latest APOC report shows through February 1st she didn’t receive a single donation from a donor other than herself. Even with her own donation counted she only raised $100. She will likely need more than this to beat a Begich.
Posted By: Casey Reynolds February 15, 2016
More from TMS
- Dunleavy signs budget with $400 million in vetoes that critics say are telling
- Dennis Egan, Juneau’s gruff-and-lovable senator, has died
- With Sweeney blocked from the special election ballot, path gets tougher for Palin and Begich in state’s first ranked election
- Legislative aides call Anchorage Democratic Rep. Tarr abusive, unfit for state Senate
- Sweeney to run in general election after special election bid rejected by courts