Want to see a debate between Rep. Don Young and his Democratic challenger Steve Lindbeck? As of today ,we know where you will be able to see at least half of that argument.
Congressman Don Young earlier today announced he is participating in five debates prior to the general election on November 8, 2016. Lindbeck has not yet released a schedule of the events he will be attending.
Here is the list of events and dates in which Young will participate:
· Anchorage Chamber of Commerce Candidate Forum — Monday, October 17, 2016; Denai’na Center, Anchorage, AK
· Alaska Forest Association and Resource Development Council Debate — Thursday, October 20, 2016; Hotel Captain Cook, Anchorage, AK
· Alaska Federation of Natives Candidate Forum — Friday, October 21, 2016; Carlson Center, Fairbanks, AK
· Fairbanks Chamber of Commerce Candidate Forum — Monday, October 24, 2016; Carlson Center, Fairbanks, AK
· Alaska Public Media Debate for the State — Thursday, November 3, 2016; Televised Statewide
Be the first to comment on "Don Young Announces Debate Schedule"