Congressman Don Young earlier today announced he is participating in five debates prior to the general election on November 8, 2016. Lindbeck has not yet released a schedule of the events he will be attending.
Here is the list of events and dates in which Young will participate:
· Anchorage Chamber of Commerce Candidate Forum — Monday, October 17, 2016; Denai’na Center, Anchorage, AK
· Alaska Forest Association and Resource Development Council Debate — Thursday, October 20, 2016; Hotel Captain Cook, Anchorage, AK
· Alaska Federation of Natives Candidate Forum — Friday, October 21, 2016; Carlson Center, Fairbanks, AK
· Fairbanks Chamber of Commerce Candidate Forum — Monday, October 24, 2016; Carlson Center, Fairbanks, AK
· Alaska Public Media Debate for the State — Thursday, November 3, 2016; Televised Statewide