This morning Sen. Lisa Murkowski went on cable channel CNBC to explain why she supports a slower process for repealing Obamacare than what is supported by Republican congressional leadership and President-elect Trump.
Posted By: Casey Reynolds January 11, 2017
More from TMS
- Dunleavy signs budget with $400 million in vetoes that critics say are telling
- Dennis Egan, Juneau’s gruff-and-lovable senator, has died
- With Sweeney blocked from the special election ballot, path gets tougher for Palin and Begich in state’s first ranked election
- Legislative aides call Anchorage Democratic Rep. Tarr abusive, unfit for state Senate
- Sweeney to run in general election after special election bid rejected by courts