This morning Sen. Lisa Murkowski went on cable channel CNBC to explain why she supports a slower process for repealing Obamacare than what is supported by Republican congressional leadership and President-elect Trump.
Murkowski Speaks to CNBC About Repealing and Replacing Obamacare
Posted By: Casey Reynolds January 11, 2017
More from TMS
- ‘We’re just asking for the crust.’ School advocates ask for funding increase to keep up with inflation
- House keeps Tribal Affairs committee over Rep. Eastman’s objections
- Dunleavy calls for Alaska to be ‘the most pro-life state in the country’
- Anchorage Assembly takes ‘extraordinary’ measures to rein in Mayor Bronson
- New Republican House Majority outlines its priorities, kind of
Has nobody told the new president that there is no replacement or did he forget or is he just a fool?
Or all of the above?