Here are the polling slides from Harstad Research’s survey of 1004 Alaskans. This is the biggest poll of the Permanent Fund in 40 years.
Posted By: TMS Editor April 17, 2017
More from TMS
- Court hears latest challenge over Alaska Redistricting that accuses board’s conservatives of repeating gerrymander
- Alaska Redistricting Board’s conservatives were just as partisan as the first time, challengers say
- Senate Democrats pledge drag-out fight over anti-trans athlete bill
- Senate passes largest* budget in state history, relying on high oil prices and draw on savings
- Senate approves $5,500 payout in spending spree